As an essential service, most of our collection centres will remain open during all COVID Alert levels.
- Tahunanui Medlab South collection centre will remain closed at level 3.
- Nelson Hospital and Wairau Hospital will still have screening at the hospital entrance restricting access to hospital outpatients and immunocompromised patients.
- Maxwell Rd, Blenheim will be open 7.30 am – 4.30 pm but access to MLS Wairau Hospital is restricted.
Please follow all Ministry of Health guidelines regarding COVID Alert level 4 safety.
- If your test is not urgent or you are awaiting a Covid-19 test result, please stay at home.
- We require you to wear a mask and practice social distancing and good hand hygiene at all times in our collection centres.
- Wait times will change with social distancing – we appreciate your patience.