Medlab South covers the Nelson and Marlborough regions as well as Timaru and South Canterbury.
Medlab South provides a range of pathology services for all general practitioners (GP), private specialists and midwives as well as commerical services for non-funded requests.
The Medlab South laboratories are highly automated and technically advanced, delivering outstanding services for patients and health professionals.
We are committed to the future of pathology in New Zealand through excellence in technical, clinical, and service innovations.
Medlab South operates under the following STAR values:
- We strive to provide the highest standard of health care
- We look for new opportunities/ways to improve our care and service
- We seek to understand and exceed expectations
Teamwork and Integrity
- Our workmates know they can rely on the team
- We are open and honest in all our communications with each other
- We embrace constructive feedback and recognise achievements
- We earn each others’ respect and receive it in return
- We look to the future, always ensuring that we have stable platforms from which to build
- Continuous learning and creativity are integral to our jobs and the success of our company
- We are proactive and innovative in response to new and emerging industry and community opportunities and needs
- We are accountable to our colleagues, our clients and stakeholders, our company and our shareholders
- Our decisions are made with a balanced focus on financial security and service excellence
- Services are delivered in a way that incorporates the principles of Treaty of Waitangi and acknowledges cultural diversity
People are the heart of our business; we are proud of our highly skilled and loyal workforce.
If you are interested in working with us and taking the first step into a rewarding career our latest vacancies can be found on our careers website